terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2013

KATY PERRY MENCIONA ROBERT E KRISTEN EM NOVA ENTREVISTA PARA ELLE UK.

KATY PERRY TALKS TO ELLE UK ABOUT LOVE, RIHANNA AND SAVING CELEBRITIES Strictly embargoed until Tuesday July 30, 00:01 September issue of ELLE UK - on sale 31st July 2013 July 29 2013. Katy Perry puts those Robert Pattinson rumours to rest and talks to ELLE UK's September issue, on sale July 31, about relationship boundaries and why her days of 'celebrity saving' are over. One of the highest-earning women in music, with a self-awareness and media savvy to rival Madonna, Katy is candid and friendly as she also talks to ELLE about 'challenging men' and her relationship with John Mayer, whom she describes as 'the love I thought I'd lost', the imminent release of her new album (to be announced shortly) and her new fragrance. In the accompanying ELLE shoot, Katy is sexy and sultry in photographs taken by Mariano Vivance and wears leading fashion designs from Louis Vuitton, Chloe Sevigny, Alexander Wang, Miu Miu to Prada.    In a behind the scenes video, available at www.elleuk.com/elle-tv,  Katy also talks about her fashion influences and shoot experience. Interview highlights:  Katy Perry on texting Kristen Stewart about the Robert Pattinson rumours "I sent her a text message saying: "I know you've seen all this stuff but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a friend to him but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of tits." On being attracted to 'challenging men' "The men I have gone for are challenging, yes, but they're also wildly intelligent and poetic. . . I'm not interested in taming anyone - I'm pretty wild myself." On learning from her break up with John Mayer in February "He pulled away. That was a big hello for me. I realised I could lose the person I loved and I had to deal with some things, issues I think a lot of women have. You can be strong in one aspect of your life but submissive in another.  In relationships, it was hard for me to speak up and set boundaries.  I think a lot of that was to do with the fear of loss." On her friendship with Rihanna and why she won't save celebrities anymore "I love her (Rihanna) and every time I see her, I'm reminded of the light that she has.  There's a lot of dark in this business.  I know a lot of people out there with the most detrimental entourages - they are the root of their demise.  It's really unfortunate but you can't save these people. My days of celebrity saving are over."  See Katy Perry's full photo shoot and interview in the September issue of ELLE On sale 31st July 2013 For the behind-the-scenes video of ELLE's Katy Perry shoot go to www.elleuk.com/elle-tv 

Em entrevista para a  ediçao da Revista Elle do Reino Unido que chegará as bancas locais em 31/07, a cantora Katy Perry menciona brevemente à respeito de suas amizades, dentre elas  Kristen e Robert, também aproveitou para brincar com os falsos rumores de tabloides que várias vezes a acusaram de ter um affair com o amigo, simplesmente por ela ser uma mulher.

(...) "... Eu mandei uma mensagem de texto para ela dizendo: Eu sei que você está vendo todas essas coisas, mas você sabe que eu nunca desrespeitaria você. Eu não sou uma pessoa assim. Eu apenas estou tentando ser uma amiga para ele , mas infelizmente eu tenho um par de seios" (...)


(...) Como suas roupas pirotécnicas de palco, seu humor é apimentado – cheio de duplos sentidos e piada inapropriadas de pum. ‘OK, então aqui vai a prova de que nunca houve nada entre mim e Robert Pattinson: eu peido na frente dele. Peido mesmo. E eu nunca, nunca, peidei na frente de um cara com quem estou saindo. Essa é a regra.’ Esta é a Katy típca – um jeito mais que bagunçado para acabar com um tópico constrangedor. ‘Ele é meu parceiro, sou como uma grande irmã para ele. Nós apenas saímos e nos divertimos. Outro dia eu disse para ele: “Uma das coisas que mais me deixa orgulhosa é que não estou dormindo na sua cama, Robert.” E é verdade.’ (...) 

Entrevista completa com a Katy pode ser lida traduzida Aqui.

Comente com o Facebook: